Views: 95 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-08-22 Origin: Site Inquire
The aluminum grid ceiling is a ceiling material that has been on the market in recent years. The aluminum grid ceiling is characterized by its ability to develop vision, good ventilation and clear layers, which is very suitable for modern minimalist style decoration. So how much is the ceiling of the aluminum grid ceiling and what is the method for installing the aluminum grid ceiling? Next we will introduce in detail.
How much is the spacing of the aluminum grid ceiling Generally, the ceiling spacing of the aluminum grid ceiling is mainly based on the size of the site. If the site is large, the spacing should be larger. If the site is small, the spacing should be smaller. This will make the appearance more beautiful and will not waste materials. For example: 10*30 meters of space, the ceiling should be 3 meters, use 40*100 square pass, 60-80 pitch.
Aluminum grid ceiling installation process 1. Positioning of the elastic line: This is the drawing of the installation design. Combined with the actual situation, the position of the keel and the lifting point is then bounced onto the bottom surface of the floor. 2. Determine the ceiling elevation: The design elevation is bombed to the surrounding wall or cylinder. If there is a different elevation, the position of the variable section can be bounced onto the floor. 3. Fixing of the boom or galvanized iron wire: When the ceiling is suspended, the structure must be fixed. Firstly fix it with one end of the structure. Fix the boom or galvanized iron wire with a nail gun.
What is the method for installing the Aluminum grid ceiling?
1. Discharge line: Install the horizontal line of the floor elevation, first design the elevation, then find the center point, and finally follow the center point and the horizontal line along the ceiling.
2. Install the main keel boom: After playing the elevation and keel position line, determine the elevation of the lower end of the boom and install it.
3, the installation of the main bone: after the selection of C38 light steel keel as the main keel, the distance should be within 1200mm, and other supporting ceiling.
4. Installation side keel: According to the net height of the ceiling, the paint keel is fixed with cement nails around the wall, and the distance between the cement nails is not more than 300mm.
5. Install the secondary keel: The secondary keel is to be hung on the main keel. When the length of the keel needs to be extended, the secondary keel connector is used directly.
6. Install the metal plate: When installing the ceiling, use the secondary keel to pull out a reference line in the middle. The installation should be lightly handled. The sides of the square plate must be gently pressed in the order of the flanging area, and then pushed into the keel and then pushed. tight.
7. Cleaning: Clean up after installation and scrub with a rag.
8. Check: Check whether the installation is qualified, see if there are any problems, etc., to avoid subsequent quality problems and cause unnecessary disputes.